Required for Registration
To ensure our participants’ safety, NSSRA requires all participants to have updated medical and contact information on file. To do this, NSSRA utilizes ePACT, a health and safety software program that makes it easier to submit critical data securely! With ePACT, you only need to complete your information once and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years.
Are you a first-time user, or do you need help logging in? Contact NSSRAs Registrar at (847) 509-9400 or email@example.com.
How does ePACT work?
- Contact our office to receive an email invite to share information with NSSRA.
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account or log in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Please enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with NSSRA so that program staff has access.
- You can update this information anytime a change happens.
- Program Registration Form
- Trip Information Form
- Participant Information Form (Inclusion)
- Reduced Fee Application
- Adult Day Program Interest Form
Special Olympics (Gators) Forms
- Special Olympics Athlete Consent Form / Español
- Special Olympics Medical Form / Español
- Special Olympic Athlete Consent Form Instructions / Español
- Special Olympics Medical Form Instructions