NSSRA enjoys taking the time to recognize our outstanding employees. Here are a few places where we appreciate their efforts.
We specialize in providing excellent service! But every now and again, our employees go above and above to brighten someone’s day. At our quarterly staff meetings, we celebrate our employees’ accomplishments.
The four safety principles of NSSRA are recognize, react, report, and review. When an employee hits a home run, we recognize them as a Safety Slugger.
Shining Stars Awards & Recognition Banquet
NSSRA is appreciative for the incredible assistance we receive and would like to thank the individuals, families, groups, and organizations who make it possible. Our annual Shining Stars Awards & Recognition Banquet awards our “Program Staff of the Year” and our “Volunteer of the Year.”
- 2022 Volunteer of the Year – Carlin Endre
- 2022 Program Staff of the Year – Iliana Antonio
- 2021 Program Staff of the Year – Tom Thurnblad
- 2020 Program Staff of the Year – Ellie Britton
- 2020 Volunteer of the Year – Sam Cotton
- 2019 Program Staff of the Year – Mike LaMarca
- 2019 Volunteer of the Year – Kiley Coy