NSSRA is committed to continually improving customer satisfaction.
Participants and families expect and deserve quality service. It is our responsibility to ensure that the quality of service to all our customers meets or exceeds their expectations.
There are four main standards that guide NSSRA’s customer service which include Respect, Teamwork, Responsiveness, and Professionalism.
- We will be welcoming in all situations we encounter.
- We will value and recognize other’s time and work environment.
- We will respect differences in values, cultures, ages and abilities and incorporate our awareness of diversity into all our daily practices.
- We will respect the dignity of all and will show empathy and consideration in our words and actions.
- We will present a positive image of NSSRA in all our interactions through our behavior, words and appearance.
- We will be courteous during all customer interactions.
- We will trust, support and assist our co-workers.
- We will work cooperatively as members of a team and acknowledge the contributions of others to our agency.
- We will contribute to positive work and play environments.
- We will collaborate to provide opportunities that benefit our customers.
- We will serve our customers to the best of our abilities.
- We will provide assistance and support.
- We will respond to incoming communication in a timely manner.
- We will follow through on our commitments to our customers.
- We will dedicate ourselves to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
- We will strive to create and maintain positive customer relations.
- We will take initiative to continually improve our service and operations.
- We will introduce ourselves by name and title or role.
- We will maintain a clean and safe environment for our customers.
- We will use our knowledge and background to advocate for our customers.
- We will be proactive in our endeavors.
- We will represent NSSRA and our customers with a professional attitude.
- We will be accountable for our professional actions and performances.