Registration is available to you in two ways:
- Online through WebTrac at register.nssra.org
- In-person, by mail, fax, or email
1. Online Registration
To register online, you must have a $0 balance in your account or a credit on file. If you are a first-time user or need your log-in information, please contact Registrar Jeanne Cook at (847) 509-9400 x6815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have logged in for the first time, you will immediately be required to pick your password. Once you complete your registration you will receive a confirmation email that includes your receipt. Please be sure to review your receipt to confirm program enrollment as well as to review your current program enrollment status (enrolled or waitlisted).
Register online: register.nssra.org
2. Paper Registration
Each registration form must be signed. Registration forms can be submitted in-person at the NSSRA office, by mail, fax or email.
Click below to submit the registration form electronically. Please note that this is NOT online registration.
Once you are registered, receipts will be emailed to the email address on file. If we do not have an email address on file, receipts will be mailed. Please be sure to review your receipt to confirm program enrollment as well as to review your current program enrollment status (enrolled or waitlisted).
All new participants must have the current 2021 Annual Information Form (AIF) on file with the NSSRA office prior to registration.
Winter I and II Program Registration Dates
- Registration Begins: Monday, December 7 at 9:00 am
- Registration Deadline: Friday, December 11 at 12:00 pm
- Winter 1 Program Dates: Monday, January 11 – Saturday, February 6
- Winter 2 Program Dates: Monday, February 8 – Saturday, March 13
Spring Session 1 and 2 Program Registration Dates
- Registration Begins: Monday, February 15 at 9:00 am
- Registration Deadline: Friday, February 26 at 12:00 pm
- Spring 1 Program Dates: Monday, March 22 – Saturday, April 24
- Spring 2 Program Dates: Monday, April 26 – Saturday, May 22
NSSRA is located at 3105 MacArthur Blvd. in Northbrook. Forms can be dropped off to the dropbox, which will be checked once daily. If you are emailing a scanned copy of your registration form, please email to at email@example.com.
If you still have questions, contact Jeanne Cook, Registrar, at (847) 509-9400 x6815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.