Summer Session Registration Dates
Summer Session I
- Program Guide Available: Monday, April 26
- Registration Begins: Monday, May 3 at 9:00 am
- Registration Deadline: Friday, May 14 at 12:00 pm
- Program Dates: June 14 – July 10
Summer Session II
- Program Guide Available: Friday, May 28
- Registration Begins: Tuesday, June 1 at 9:00 am
- Registration Deadline: Friday, June 11 at 12:00 pm
- Program Dates: July 12 – August 7
Summer Session III
- Program Guide Available: Monday, June 21
- Registration Begins: Monday, June 28 at 9:00 am
- Registration Deadline: Friday, July 9 at 12:00 pm
- Program Dates: August 9 – August 29
Registration is available to you in two ways:
- Online through WebTrac at register.nssra.org
- In-person, by mail, fax, or email
1. Online Registration
To register online, you must have a $0 balance in your account or a credit on file. If you are a first-time user or need your log-in information, please contact Mel Robson at (847) 509-9400 x6829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have logged in for the first time, you will immediately be required to pick your password. Once you complete your registration you will receive a confirmation email that includes your receipt. Please be sure to review your receipt to confirm program enrollment as well as to review your current program enrollment status (enrolled or waitlisted).
Register online: register.nssra.org
2. Paper Registration
Each registration form must be signed. Registration forms can be submitted in-person at the NSSRA office, by mail, fax or email.
Click below to submit the registration form electronically. Please note that this is NOT online registration.
Once you are registered, receipts will be emailed to the email address on file. If we do not have an email address on file, receipts will be mailed. Please be sure to review your receipt to confirm program enrollment as well as to review your current program enrollment status (enrolled or waitlisted).
All new participants must have the current 2021 Annual Information Form (AIF) on file with the NSSRA office prior to registration.
NSSRA is located at 3105 MacArthur Blvd. in Northbrook. Forms can be dropped off to the dropbox, which will be checked once daily. If you are emailing a scanned copy of your registration form, please email to at email@example.com.
If you still have questions, contact Mel Robson, at (847) 509-9400 x6829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.