Summer Session Registration Dates
- Registration Begins: Monday, May 2
- Registration Deadline: Friday, May 13
- Summer Program Dates: Monday, June 13 – Saturday, August 6
Registration is available to you in two ways:
- Online through WebTrac
- In-person, by mail, fax, or email
1. Online Registration
To register online, you must have a $0 balance in your account or a credit on file. If you are a first-time user or need your log-in information, please contact Kristine Hoellerich at (847) 509-9400 x6815 or email@example.com.
Once you have logged in for the first time, you will immediately be required to pick your password. Once you complete your registration you will receive a confirmation email that includes your receipt. Please be sure to review your receipt to confirm program enrollment as well as to review your current program enrollment status (enrolled or waitlisted).
2. Paper Registration
Each registration form must be signed. Registration forms can be submitted in-person at the NSSRA office, by mail, fax or email.
Click below to submit the registration form electronically. Please note that this is NOT online registration.
Once you are registered, receipts will be emailed to the email address on file. If we do not have an email address on file, receipts will be mailed. Please be sure to review your receipt to confirm program enrollment as well as to review your current program enrollment status (enrolled or waitlisted).
Required for Registration
NSSRA is proud to announce our adoption of ePACT Network, a health and safety software program to better support all our participants and make it easier to submit critical data securely! ePACT will be replacing our Annual Information Form, Seizure Information Form and the Allergy Form in Spring 2022.
Why are we using ePACT?
To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your information once and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which you can do in just two minutes)! And if you need to update something quickly, log in and update it, and NSSRA will be notified immediately.
How does ePACT work?
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with NSSRA.
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account or log in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with NSSRA so that program staff have access.
- ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection.
Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Have questions or feedback? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.epactnetwork.com.
NSSRA is located at 1221 County Line Rd. in Highland Park. Forms can be dropped off to the dropbox, which will be checked once daily. If you are emailing a scanned copy of your registration form, please email to at email@example.com.
If you still have questions, contact Kristine Hoellerich, at (847) 509-9400 x6815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.