Regardless of the program, participants are always encouraged to express themselves through their chosen activity.
A few things you should know:
- Peer interaction and appropriate social behavior are a focus during all programs.
- Most of NSSRA’s youth programming is organized and offered by age, not ability, so programs are listed for registration by age range or grade level.
- From time to time, programs are offered for individuals with specific disabilities in mind.
Summer Youth Programs
- Program Dates: June 13 – August 6
|Monday||Fitness Fanatics||5:00 – 6:00 pm||7 – 21||More Info|
|Monday||NSSRA Bowling||6:30 – 8:00 pm||8 and up||More Info|
|Monday||Gator Bowling||6:30 – 8:00 pm||8 and up||More Info|
|Tuesday||Learn to Ride a Bike||Varies||3 – 12||More Info|
|Tuesday||Private Piano Lessons||4:30 – 7:00 pm||3 and up||More Info|
|Tuesday||NEW! Gymnastics Skills||5:00 – 6:00 pm||3 – 12||More Info|
|Tuesday||Gator Volleyball||6:30 – 8:00 pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Wednesday||Crocodiles||4:30 – 5:15 pm||3 – 16||More Info|
|Wednesday||Gator Bocce||5:30 – 6:30 pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Wednesday||Gym Groupies 1||6:00 – 7:00 pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Gym Groupies 2||7:15 – 8:15 pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Thursday||NEW! Chef’s Creations||4:30 – 5:45 pm||7 – 21||More Info|
|Thursday||Horseback Riding||5:00 – 6:10 pm||3 – 15||More Info|
|Horseback Riding||6:20 – 7:30pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Friday||Friday Night Social||7:00 – 9:00 pm||12 – 21||More Info|
|Saturday||NEW! Community Club||9:30 am – 12:00 pm||7 – 21||More Info|
|Saturday||Social Squad||12:30 – 2:00 pm||7 – 21||More Info|
|Saturday||Broadway Bound||1:00 – 3:00 pm||16 and up||More Info|
How to Register
- Online at register.nssra.org
- Email your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (847) 509-1177
- Drop Off or Mail to 1221 County Line Rd.
Highland Park, IL 60035
- NSSRA registration form
- Registration Dates: May 2 – May 13
- Registration Deadline: Friday, May 13 at noon
Still have some questions or can’t quite find what you’re looking for? Contact Sierra Shum, Recreation Manager, at (847) 509-9400 x6817 or email@example.com.