ELA Participant Requirements
- Be 22 years of age and older or a high school graduate.
- Complete the intake assessment process to determine ELA eligibility and participant program needs.
- Submit participant information forms as requested by the ELA program.
- Complete the Adult Day Program Interest Form
- The Recreation Manager for ELA will contact the interested family to schedule an assessment.
- Staffing is unique to each participant based on needs determined by the assessment.
- The participant will be placed on the interest list if the preferred program registration is unavailable after the assessment process.
ELA accepts registration throughout the program year. For openings, questions, or more information, contact Becca Luecke, Recreation Manager for ELA, at (847) 509-9400 x6823 or email@example.com.
2023 Annual Program Fees
ELA is a private pay program.
Monday – Friday: $28,780
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: $17,266
Tuesday, Thursday: $11,510
Participants who live in the following communities are considered to be within the ELA program service area
- Deerfield Park District
- City of Lake Forest
- Glencoe Park District
- Northbrook Park District
- Glenview Park District
- Northfield Park District
- Park District of Highland Park
- Village of Riverwoods
- City of Highwood
- Wilmette Park District
- Kenilworth Park District
- Winnetka Park District
- Lake Bluff Park District
Individuals residing outside the NSSRA boundaries must pay a one-time annual Administrative Fee of $2,200 before registering for any NSSRA program. This fee allows participation in NSSRA programs for one year.
To learn more about the ELA program or to schedule a tour, contact Becca Luecke, Recreation Manager for ELA, at (847) 509-9400 x6823 or firstname.lastname@example.org.