Here are a few more things you should know about our adult programs:
- Every program we offer gives participants the chance to gain independence and increase awareness of their own communities.
- Benefits of participating in programs include increased self-advocacy, appropriate social skills and community integration.
- Most of NSSRA’s adult programming is organized and offered by age, not ability, so programs are listed for registration by age range.
- From time to time, programs are offered for individuals with specific disabilities in mind.
Summer Adult Programs
- Program Dates: June 13 – August 6
|Monday||Let’s Bowl||11:30 am – 2:30 pm||21 and up||More Info|
|Monday||NEW! Strength & Cardio||6:15 – 7:15 pm||21 and up||More Info|
|Monday||NSSRA Bowling||6:30 – 8:00 pm||8 and up||More Info|
|Monday||Gator Bowling||6:30 – 8:00 pm||8 and up||More Info|
|Tuesday||Private Piano Lessons||4:30 – 7:00 pm||3 and up||More Info|
|Tuesday||Gator Volleyball||6:30 – 8:00 pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Wednesday||Day Trips||11:00 am – 2:30 pm||21 and up||More Info|
|Wednesday||Artist Studio||5:00 – 6:15 pm||12 and up||More Info|
|Wednesday||Gator Bocce||5:30 – 6:30 pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Wednesday||Gym Groupies 1||6:00 – 7:00 pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Gym Groupies 2||7:15 – 8:15 pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Thursday||Singers Showcase||6:15 – 7:15 pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Thursday||Horseback Riding||6:20 – 7:30pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Thursday||NEW! Adult Open Swim||6:00 – 7:00 pm||21 and up||More Info|
|Friday||Finally Friday||7:00 – 9:00 pm||22 – 30||More Info|
|Friday||After Hours||7:00 – 9:00 pm||31 and up||More Info|
|Saturday||NEW! Healthy Living||10:30 am – 12:00 pm||21 and up||More Info|
|Saturday||Weekenders||12:30 – 2:30 pm||21 and up||More Info|
|Saturday||Broadway Bound||1:00 – 3:00 pm||16 and up||More Info|
|Saturday||Saturday Night Hot Spots||7:00 – 9:00 pm||21 and up||More Info|
How to Register
- Online at register.nssra.org
- Email your registration form to email@example.com
- Fax to (847) 509-1177
- Drop Off or Mail to 1221 County Line Rd.
Highland Park, IL 60035
- NSSRA registration form
- Registration Dates: May 2 – May 13
- Registration Deadline: Friday, May 13 at noon
Still need some answers? Contact Sierra Shum, Recreation Manager, at (847) 509-9400 x6817 or firstname.lastname@example.org.