Summer Session III: In-Person Programs
- Registration Begins: Monday, June 28 at 9:00 am
- Registration Deadline: Friday, July 9 at 12:00 pm
- Program Dates: August 9 – August 29
|Monday||Mindful Meditation||5:00 – 6:00 pm||12 and up||Register|
|Monday||Gator Bocce||6:30 – 7:30 pm||12 and up||Register|
|Tuesday||NEW! Artist Workshop||5:00 – 6:00 pm||12 and up||Register|
|Tuesday||Gator Volleyball||6:30 – 8:00 pm||16 and up||Register|
|Wednesday||Gator Golf||5:30 – 6:30 pm||12 and up||Register|
|Wednesday||Gym Groupies||6:15 – 7:15 pm||12 and up||Register|
|Thursday||NEW! Games Galore||5:00 – 6:00 pm||12 and up||Register|
Summer Session III: Virtual Programs
|Monday||Get Up, Get Active||10:30 – 11:00 am||All||Register|
|Tuesday||Road Trippin’||11:30 am – 12:15 pm||22 and up||Register|
|Wednesday||Dance-Based Fitness||10:30 – 11:00 am||All||Register|
|Thursday||Amazing Animals||11:30 am – 12:15 pm||22 and up||Register|
|Friday||Yoga & Meditation||10:30 – 11:00 am||All||Register|
|Saturday||Breakfast Club||10:30 – 11:15 am||All||Register|
Here are a few more things you should know:
- Every program we offer gives participants the chance to gain independence and increase awareness of their own communities.
- Benefits of participating in programs include increased self-advocacy, appropriate social skills and community integration.
- Most of NSSRA’s adult programming is organized and offered by age, not ability, so programs are listed for registration by age range.
- From time to time, programs are offered for individuals with specific disabilities in mind.
Still need some answers? A few lingering questions? Contact Kai Treston, Recreation Specialist for Adult Programs, at (847) 509-9400 x6824 or firstname.lastname@example.org.