We’re thrilled to unveil a change to our program guide that brings convenience to your family’s scheduling. Starting in the winter, we combine the best of both worlds as we merge the Winter and Spring seasons into one program guide!
Registration for both Winter and Spring programs will now occur during the winter season, providing more opportunities to secure a spot in our action-packed schedule. Here’s why we’re making this change:
Efficiency in Scheduling: By combining the registration of seasons, NSSRA can better plan resources and allocate staff and facilities for both seasons.
Convenience: Families have one registration date to remember, making it more convenient for you.
Consistency: A unified registration process ensures deadlines, procedures, and communications consistency.
Important Dates: Mark your Calendars
- Winter/Spring Program Guide Available: Early November
- Registration for Winter/Spring Begins: Monday, November 13
- Registration Deadline for Winter/Spring: Friday, December 8
- Winter Programs: January 15 – March 9
- Spring Programs: April 1 – May 18