NSSRA is looking for exceptional, motivated, and people-oriented individuals to join our outstanding team. We strive to enrich the lives of people with disabilities in our partner communities through quality recreation services. If you are interested in helping others and working with a great team, we’re glad you’re here!
NSSRA provides multiple ways to make a difference. Learn more about our open positions below:
- Fall Internship
- Inclusion Companion – work within your community!
- NSSRA Special Olympics – Coaches, Referees, and Umpires
- Program Assistant – Adult Day Program
- Program Assistant – Traditional Programs
- Summer Positions 2022
NSSRA Employment Bonuses
- End-of-Summer Season Bonus: Earn an end-of-summer bonus for completing the entire summer season, while meeting attendance parameters.
- Employee Referral Program: Refer friends/family and receive a bonus for each reference who starts work for NSSRA.
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by our staff. Once we determine the qualifications and ability to work within our programs, you will be sent an email to schedule an interview. This process can take up to two weeks, depending on the season.