NSSRA is looking for exceptional, motivated, and people-oriented individuals to join our outstanding team. We strive to enrich the lives of people with disabilities in our partner communities through quality recreation services. If you are interested in helping others and working with a great team, we’re glad you’re here!
NSSRA provides multiple ways to make a difference. Learn more about our open positions below:
2023 Summer Positions
- Inclusion Companion – work within your community!
- NSSRA Special Olympics – Coaches, Referees, and Umpires
- Program Assistant – Adult Day Program
- Program Assistant – Traditional Programs
- Program Leader- Traditional Programs
- Recreation Specialist – Two Positions Available (Athletics & Trips / Camps & Special Events)
- Therapeutic Recreation Internship
NSSRA Employment Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program: Refer friends/family and receive a bonus for each reference who starts work for NSSRA.
- Gym Use: Part-time staff is eligible to use NSSRA’s fitness room free of charge during business hours when there is no programming scheduled.
Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by our staff. Once we determine the qualifications and ability to work within our programs, you will be sent an email to schedule an interview. This process can take up to two weeks, depending on the season.