- This event has passed.
February 6 - February 24
How to Register
- Online at nssra.org
- Email your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (847) 509-1177
- Drop Off or Mail to 1221 County Line Rd.
Highland Park, IL 60035
- The NSSRA registration form can be downloaded at NSSRA.org/forms.
Registration Dates: February 6 – February 24
Program Dates: March 27 – May 20
Registration Deadline: Friday, February 24 at noon
NSSRA uses a lottery system for programs. For any programs that participants register for, they will be placed on a waitlist until the lottery is conducted. No payment is required at the time of registration. All participants will be contacted regarding the lottery outcome by Wednesday, December 7. A receipt will be sent to your primary email address listing the programs you are enrolled in and payment will be expected by Friday, March 10.
If the program you have selected is of high demand and becomes full when the lottery is conducted, you will remain on the waiting list. Your position on the waiting list is based on the lottery results and will appear on your receipt. We will make every effort to accommodate waiting lists. Available openings in programs are dependent on staffing needs, transportation, facility space and pre-purchased tickets. NSSRA staff will monitor waiting lists throughout the season and will contact you if a participant can be added into the program.
No Program Dates
- April 6 – 8
- April 14
Required for Registration
ePACT replaced our Annual Information Form, Seizure Information Form, and Allergy Form.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection.
- How does ePACT work?
Contact our office to receive an email invite to share information with NSSRA.
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account or log in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with NSSRA so that program staff have access.
- ePact information will be required to be reconfirmed on an annual basis
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.