Virtual Program Expectations
- Participants/families must sign up for their selected program at least 24 hours in advance so that the leader can properly prepare for the program. Sign ups will close 24 hours prior to the program’s start time.
- Family facilitation is encouraged. NSSRA programs provide an adapted and therapeutic environment so that each participant can succeed. We encourage family members (siblings, parents, etc) to be present to help the participant access the virtual program and follow along as needed.
- Whether in person or online, NSSRA expects all participants to abide by its Code of Conduct, excerpted below. In order to create a successful virtual program experience for all, NSSRA reserves the right to remove participants from virtual programs if they are in violation of the Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct
All participants and their guests are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while participating, spectating or attending any program or activity sponsored by NSSRA. This includes participation in programs which may or may not require an admission fee. For the purpose of the Code of Conduct, the term “program” refers to all recreation events you may attend as a participant, spectator or visitor which are sponsored by NSSRA.
Participants and Their Guests Shall
- Show respect to all participants and program staff and/or supervisors
- Take direction from program staff and/or supervisors
- Refrain from using abusive or foul language
- Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, other participants or program staff and/or supervisors
- Refrain from bullying other participants or program staff and/or supervisors